Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor bugged, game won´t end

darkingray
darkingray Member Posts: 9

So a bug happened to me today, i experienced this from a survivor view like 4 days ago, but now i have experienced as a nurse. The game was fine until i hooked a player (it wasn´t the first hooked survivor), i wasn´t paying attention to why the other survivors weren´t unhooking their teammate, until i saw her health never going down (i think that the survivor disconnected from the game the same time i hooked her, i was glitched and couldn´t blink after hooking her until i hooked another one). Anyway, at the end of the game i gave the exit gates to the last survivor so maybe End Game Collapse could get that bugged Feng out of the match. It didn´t.

I don´t record my games, so i don´t have a video of the actual hook time, but i recorded the last 30 seconds after i had to disconnect and i got this:

1.- We can see that Feng is on the hook, her health is complete, the exit gates are open, the hatch has been closed, and the End Game Collapse has ended it´s timing.

Before end game ended, Feng had collision and i could hit her, but after end game it was trasspasable (she still made noises of groaning).

2.- I had to exit the game in order to get out of the game, it wouldn´t end. We see that the Feng is identificated by the game of being still in the match. Alive.

3.- Finally, just by playing normaly as a killer, i had to wait for my punishment to end so i could play more. (I dc´d as a survivor earlier, that´s why it´s 15 minutes and not 5).

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated