Adepts

Why are killer adepts so much harder to get than survivors? Red ranks.

This sucks I just had three (3) 4k games as trapper trying to get my adept but still haven't gotten it. Is it an issue with the emblems or something? Did I not farm enough?

Comments

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

The devs have acknowledged that the killer adepts are so much more harder than the survivor adepts, but Sony/Microsoft or both will not let them change the achievements because they are still possible from what I heard.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

be glad atleast some achievements in this game are actual achievments...

• KayK99
    KayK99 Member Posts: 94

Fall to Rank 20 and do them there. The better your rank, the harder it'll be.

• indieeden7
    indieeden7 Member Posts: 3,373
    edited April 2020

Pretty sure you can, all you have to do is double pip, which it is easier to do at lower ranks.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893

The problem people are bringing up it's not the fact that its hard to get but the fact that it's ridiculous that the requirement for Killers is much greater than requirement for survivors.

As a survivor you can legitimately do absolutely nothing all game I mean literally stay in the basement spamming emotes to stop crows from spawning and then escape through a hatch or exit gate once your team has basically carried you to Victory and you will get the achievement.

However as a killer you could literally go all out at rank 1 and literally be denied the achievement because Claudette decided to kill herself on hook. How you could be denied the achievement because you were just too good and wrecked the survivors.

When an achievement ignores skill and it's just put down to dumb luck you can't really proclaim it as an achievement. It's a chore.

• KayK99
    KayK99 Member Posts: 94

They should make it that you don't have to use all three perks, more like, using their three unique perks at most, so that you can also play them with just one Perk (for survivor for example, cause I don't wanna level up survivors I don't even like, be it 1 level or 10)

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Just derank, the lowest you can go without rank reset is 16 with zero pips. I did it because bored with quarantine and got all the adepts usually on first try.