Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivors joining mid-game

Bl3ss
Bl3ss Member Posts: 2
edited April 2020 in Bug Reporting

This happened on the Steam version of the game:

I was playing trapper just now, and when I was sacrificing the third survivor, a survivor appeared on the hud. I wasn't sure if it was a visual bug or what, but the more survivors I sacrificed, the more survivors kept joining. In the end there were four more survivors in the game, three of them were standing still on the other side of the map, no idea where the last one was.

The game suddenly ended as soon as I started hooking the second of those survivors, who seemed to die immediatly when put on the hook.

In the post-game chat, one of the original survivors questioned what had happened, which means that they were able to spectate them too, although I don't think that the survivors that joined the game later were able to communicate, or if they were aware that they were in a match at all

It's the first time I've seen or heard of this, but i'm pretty sure I read a comment on a video on youtube today saying that something like this happened, but I don't remember where.

I haven't played any matches since so who knows if it'll happen again

Some screenshots i took:

https://imgur.com/a/FGqZX0n

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated