Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Survivor would not die on hook, even after end game timer

Uber
Uber Member Posts: 1

I was playing as Nightmare on the hospital map, and I hooked a survivor after all 5 generators were finished and 3 players left. I did not notice the glitch until after the other 2 survivors were dead but the person I had hooked was not losing health/the hook timer was not going down. I shut the hatch and waited for the end game timer to go all the way down but even afterwards the game would not end. after about 10 minutes of waiting, I clicked the leave match button and went to the post-game screens. I lost all my bp for the game and de-pip'd (a little upset because there was bloody party streamers and it was a double pip game for me). I talked to the person in the chat after the game and they said that they spectated me after I hooked them, which seemed very odd.I have 3 screenshots attached: one of the position the survivor was in while he was glitching, one of the list of players and my perks (mostly unrelated), and one of the chat after the game.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated