What killer and survivor do you like the most

Just say, I can give you as much time as you need.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Survivor is an easy one for me. Claudette. When I got into the game, let's just say I was a bit weak but always wanted to help others. Claudette matched me the most (there weren't much other options back then) and she's my only P3 50 on either sides.

Killer is a tough one. I've got a lot of killers I like such as Hillbilly, The Legion, The Spirit, The Trapper and many, many others. Due to my skill level with him aswell as him being fun, I'm going with The Hillbilly. He's fun playing as and against, and unless you're using insta saw (which I don't) he takes skill.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I like Claudette as well. She has a face that tells me that she is a very kind person. I also like her cosmetics, too bad it causes killers to hate me 😭.

I used to hate hag due to her low point of view, but now I love her. I quit playing killer for a few months and yesterday I got back into it for some dailies that were collecting dust. Oh happy days! She's so fun to terrorize people. I also love building my Great Wall of Hag where I place all my traps in one spot and hear the same survivor screaming over and over.