Great nurse build

Just looking for suggestions on a good build for nurse. I've just recently started getting into her and would like some ideas on what works well with her. Feel free to explain your set up to!

Comments

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited April 2020

Bbq or whispers for finding people

Myc for killing the rescuer. When i hook someone i leave to go hunting. If im not in a chase when a save is made i go back to the hook and try to find the person who made the save because of expose.

Pgtw for gen regression.

After that its personal preference. Sloppy butcher, thana, dying light for more slow down. Nc for spotting healing survivors. Franklins for items.

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

I use shadowborn, infectious, BBQ and agitation/Nurse's depends on what I'm feeling. Basically I blink around, I go whack, people go "AAAH" with infectious and if I find someone else quickly I whack them too. That's it. She doesn't need slowdown perks or gen perks of any kind imo, they make her pretty boring to both play as and play against.

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

Others have suggested good perks. I always suggest Tinkerers, since you can get gen grabs off of it while also protecting your gens.

I'm All Ears is also great for windows. If they fast vault a window and try and do sneaky plays around a wall you pretty much get a free hit from it. Insanely useful at the right times.

• div7
    div7 Member Posts: 9

There's honestly lots of perks you can use on her, but please don't use any slowdown perks. Something like PGTW is stupid for beginners because you don't get any hooks, and stupie for advanced players because in the time you damage the gen you could already be onto someone else and smack em. She doesn't need slowdown AND chase perks, only tracking perks. Slowdown perks are only dysfunctional, because it kind of keeps you from learning her blinks more and when you start to learn her there shouldn't be any worry about losing, because you will no matter what.

Good perks on her (and why):

Shadowborn:

A nice tracking perk that helps you especially during fatigue to keep track of survivors and also mid-blink.

Nurses Calling:

If you see someone in your 28 metre proc radius, you can blink there instantly and get a free down.

Monitor & Abuse:

Makes your terror radius smaller and you can sneak up on people better, but is especially good with Nurses Calling because your teror radius is smaller than it's activation range.

BBQ:

A good perk on all killers, but especially on her since she has high mobility and you know where to blink next instantly.

Infectious Fright:

ONLY(!) use this perk when you are already experienced with her, as it will allow you many chain downs, which you won't get when you haven't fully figured her out yet.

Whispers:

A good perk which will help you find someone in the early game and at the end game. I personally don't run it, but it's a good perk if you know how to use it.

Discordance:

Also helpful in early game, because most people hop on gens instantly, which will grant you immediate info and can pressure two people instantly at the start of the match. Don't rely on it throughout the whole match though, there's games when it procs every minute and games where it doesn't do you a favor.

Bitter Murmur:

A sexy perk that literally gives you wallhacks for five seconds, there are better though.

I'm All Ears:

A good perk that gives you wallhacks too, though it has a pretty nasty cooldown. Can give you a good understanding of how people path against Nurse.

Stridor:

Sound is something very important, especially when you are following an injured survivor in the corn and can hear if you blinked right on top of them or need to do a correction blink. This will be completely negated by Iron Will, which you can counter with this perk. Alternatively you can use the brown add-on "Metal Spoon", which has a slightly weaker effect, but does the job too. If you really can't stand Iron Will, use Stridor AND a Metal Spoon. You'll get lots of 'em.

My build (I main Nurse):

Nurses Calling, Infectious Fright, Shadowborn, BBQ & Chili.

Add-ons (when using any):

Metal Spoon + Pocket Watch

Hope this helps!

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105
    edited April 2020

Shadowborn

Infectious Fright

BBQ

Whispers

If you somehow can life without Shadowborn, i would use Nurses Calling/Monitor/Deerstalker instead.