If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

NEW KILLER : The Reptile

Options
Coodan
Coodan Member Posts: 41
edited August 2018 in Creations

Lore: Naja was a boy born in south africa fittingly named naja pallida, the scientific name of the spitting cobra. This name was given to him after he was born with a severe form of Ichthyosis a skin disease that makes the skin dry and scaly. Naja was always bullied in school for his looks leaving him with no friends. when naja was 16 his father died leaving naja by himself. With no one to talk to or anyone he can trust naja started to spend his days out in the wild. He had an extreme bond with animals mostly the spitting cobra which he was very fond of because he felt like he belonged with them. One day naja was approached by a group of 4 people, 4 bullies. The bullies punched, kicked and shoved naja until he was cornered. At this point naja was bleeding severely after several blows to the head. When the bullies were satisfied with the damage they have done they spit on him and walked away. After this naja knew they would come back, and with his knowledge in science. He started modifying himself, gaining longer sharper nails, teeth, and now having the ability to spit acid. The next morning all 4 bullies were found dead with parts of their body dissolved showing bone and organs and bites taken out of them.

Ability: Cobra instinct: The reptile has the ability to lunge which takes 5 seconds to charge up. when released the reptile flies forward and pins down anyone he hits, this puts the survivor in the dying state. When charging up the reptile makes a quiet hissing noise. Having studying snakes for years the reptile has learned to be silent and has a terror radius of 5 meters.
the reptile also has the ability to spit acid which leaves a circular area of acid on the floor. when the survivor steps in the acid they scream loudly giving away their position visibly. You can only spit once and after you spit you must recharge your ability making you stand still. This action takes 5 seconds as you take a vile of acid and pour it into you mouth. The reptile is also equipped with heat sensing pits that show the survivors aura when you at least 2 meters away.

Perks:
Serpent-Like Agility: When the agility perk is active you can vault a window as fast as the survivor. This action deactivates agility for 30 seconds

Motivation: When a generator is completed you move 2%|5%|10% faster for 5 seconds (only activates when you aren't in a chase and at least 28 meters away from the completed generator

Silent steps: unless you are in a chase survivors cant see your aura (Therefor perks that allow you to see the killers aura are useless) Also, Crows will not be startled when you pass them.

Weapon: Sharp claws
Mori: The reptile grabs both of the survivors arms so they cannot squirm away, then proceeds to spit a large amount of acid onto the survivors face melting it away.

Be sure to let me know what you think of this killer. I don't have any items yet but i will try to think of some in the future. if you have suggestions be sure to let me know, and i have another killer concept soon thank you :).

Comments

• Mrrgle_the_Mediocre
    Mrrgle_the_Mediocre Member Posts: 346
    edited August 2018
    Options

So he's Hillbilly, with a shorter and quieter charge, and a tiny terror radius, and ANOTHER ability which is just the Clown's ability. AND the ability to see a survivor within 2 meters, which is useless because you'll see them if you're that close anyway. Like, that 2 meters is already inside of your tiny 5 meter terror radius, so it's not like you can sneak up to them or anything because they'll hear your terror radius, if they know who you are they'll know your terror radius is tiny, so they'll instantly start running. f this killer as a whole doesn't sound overpowered and over-all poorly designed then I have no idea what to do.

Serpent-like Agility makes no sense, what the heck is the agility perk? Is that Serpent-Like Agility? When does it become active? You need to specify that.

Motivation is not good. Moving 10% faster outside of a chase for 5 seconds is next to useless.

Silent Steps is overpowered in specific circumstances, such as OoO, it's a direct counter to OoO. The only counter to OoO right now is playing Freddy and Freddy is ultra weak, so that makes sense. It also counters some other perks but nobody runs those so whatever. It's a strong perk but not strong enough in every situation to ever be used, so it's poorly designed.

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    edited August 2018
    Options
    I like it but all abilities need a tweak