If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New killer idea: The knight

Options
Coodan
Coodan Member Posts: 41

Lore:
Not much at all is known about the knight, his name, his location, these are both unknown. But the only thing that is known is his love for decapitation. Scattered across europe are monuments of severed heads, although police try to find evidence of who this person is they do so to no avail. The knight has been spotted, but almost purposly. His loud steps attract many peoples attention however as soon as someone reports this he vanishes. His sheer size is like no one else, yet he still remains unfound

Ability:
MediEVIL: The knight has no terror radius but can be heard by his lumbering footsteps and can be seen from far away.
The knight can take out a great sword sheithed on his back, this action takes 2.5 seconds. when you take out your sword the survivors cant hear your footsteps and you have double the attack range. once someone is hit you put the great sword away and its on a 20 second cooldown. while you have your greatsword out pallets can be broken 70% faster. .( this ability lasts for 30 seconds)

Perks:
Aggressive nature: Once|twice per match you can destroy a pallet that hasn't been thrown down.

reign of terror: You instil a paralyzing fear onto the survivors removing their ability to crawl when in the dying state.

irascible temperament : Your unpreventable rage fills you with power, when pallet slammed the pallet is destroyed but you are still stunned.
If you like this idea tell me and share your thoughts, items coming soon (hopefully) if you have any ideas for items tell me and i will consider adding them