What survivors do you hate to kill the most when playing as a killer?

I hate the try hards, I just want to have fun.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

I don't like killing people who Play Jeff or Steve, and most of them who I face are actually really nice!

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I used to hate Jake and Bill because I thought they looked super smug. Now I think their cute and don’t really hate anyone, especially since I play survivor mostly and see them as my teammates.

Only ones I hate are people who are over confident and go out of their way to annoy the Killer. Lost so many matches because they kept feeding themselves to the hook.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

I genuinely feel bad killing Steves. He's my fave, and very rarely do I face a Steve player in a match who's an absolute jerk to me. They're usually just trying to do their survivor things and go.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

I hate killing Baby Dweets, they are so adorable.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I feel bad killing Steve.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470

Usually, I kill the weak first, but, if all of them are bad, I can go after a clown with a flashlight and make an exception for him.

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

If I can tell the person I'm going against is a new player (horrible mistakes or signs of not understanding basic mechanics) I'll typically only 2 hook them and then pretend to lose them if I get into a chase.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Dwight or Steve if they meme around with me.

If somebody is obviously new I’ll try to leave them for last and give them hatch unless I’m running out of time and need a kill.