Should we make dead by daylight games longer so they don't end in like 4 minutes.

gamemaster1
gamemaster1 Member Posts: 64

Basically should we add more generators to fix or nah.

Comments

• ZFennecFox
    ZFennecFox Member Posts: 510

You can't really fix the game once Ruin was utterly gutted the game for Killers went completely south.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Considering a majority of my killer games end before all gens are done...

No.

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

It all depends of how survivors play

a match can last 1 hour if survivors barely touch gens and hide all the time, while other matches can last 3 minutes if generators keep poping

• gamemaster1
    gamemaster1 Member Posts: 64

I feel like something should happen to the survivors if the survivors don't do hardly anything to the gens

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550

I don't think giving survivors more time to sit on gens and hold M1 is a good idea

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650
    edited April 2020

The quickest matches I am ever in are killers chainsawing every one to slug form and then hooking at their leisure and has nothing to do with survivors doing anything. The longest I am in are survivors 3 genning themselves with ruin still active. But the pace of the game is really dependent on both sides, for killers to drag it out, gens need patrolled and kicked, so get off the camp and do some rounds. For survivors pay attention, heal your team mates, keep track of what gens are done where. It is fine to leave one undone to get one across the map 1st, strategize just a tad.

I think the new gen times will change this a bit. But I do not think we need more gens.