If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

New Killer idea: The cupid

Options
Coodan
Coodan Member Posts: 41

Lore: Not much is known about "The cupid" as many call him was an angel that has been around for millennia watching people fall in love, while he himself could not fall in love. filled with anger he fell from grace, now a "fallen angel" he targeted those in love. Those he targets are forced to endure the pain he suffered through, not being able to love. If they are reunited they will fall to the cupids arrow, now filled with hate.

Ability Bloody valentine: The cupid is equipped with a bow and arrow, the survivor must be hit 2 times in order to be put into the dying state. if at least two survivors are hit with an arrow their aura will be visible to the killer for 3 seconds when they reunite. if 2 survivors are tagged he can see their aura for 3 seconds, 3 survivors 6 seconds, and 4 survivors 9 seconds.
Perks:
Love hurts: When the survivor is within the killers terror radius the killer can hear their heartbeat for 2|5|7 seconds

Love is blind: The survivors can't see each others aura (this renders some perks useless)

Secret admirer: If you stare at a survivor for 5 seconds their aura becomes visible for 5|7|9 seconds

Comments

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

I love the idea of something beautiful and angelic and corrupt. I feel like sometimes something really beautiful but that seems to be a little off can be super eerie and creepy.

• xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

If you've ever seen Cigarette Burns, I imagine the Angel to look a lot like that in some respects

• WeraRaptor
    WeraRaptor Member Posts: 18
    edited August 2018
    Options

I love this idea, I'm not entirely sure about the fact that this killer is only ranged and has no hand weapon to hit people with, I think (similar to the Huntress), The Cupid needs something like a love staff or just the ability to stab with one of his arrows rather than shooting it. Then again, this would mean there would probably need to be a limit on the arrows, maybe 10 (and if he uses them all to shoot, he just has always one he can't shoot but just stab people with)?

But I love the idea & lore, basically what @xmenfanatic said--something angelic yet corrupt would be an excellent addition, really.