Why I think survivor is just so much fun.

Okay so I think we can all agree that survivor is more fun to play than killer most of the time. First off, playing survivor is super intense and it is fun because of that. Second, survivor is so much better to control than killer which makes it better to play. Also this game is fun in the first place. Also there are so many strategies with perks and with the other people it can be fun to do that to. Also making comebacks is a fun thing to do. Escaping killers is also intense as crap. So this is kind of why I think the survivor is way more fun to play than killer.

Comments

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

...are you new to this game? Lmao if you are then welcome, and enjoy this feeling of intense gameplay while you can.

Unless you're baiting here, in which case you got me. But a lot of people like survivor more now because it's a lot less stressful than killer if you're playing to win. As survivor you can literally lay back and not really think about the match and still pip or escape. I personally think killer is more fun because you're constantly doing something, be it looking for survivors, or setting traps etc. Survivors have way too much downtime and dull moments for me to consider them the more fun role.

• Kakateve
    Kakateve Member Posts: 287

I don’t know about that. Survivor is way to monoton for me to enjoy it without playing killer after a couple of games. You rank up with no effort also. Actually I’m planning to do a chalenge next reset where I reach rank 1 survivor while dying every game on purpose. As killer you actually have to do your job to win, and killing 3 or sometimes even 4 survivors won’t even grant you a pip.