Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Are the servera a bit messed up( the last one is for ps4 players)

jiguiri
jiguiri Member Posts: 124

Ok so has the game been acting a bit weird for any of you? Everytime i log on to play survivor i have to wait like 30 minutes because after like 5 minutes in que i get a message saying that an error has occured, after i get in a game it is going fine until for no reason i get kicked out and ofcourse that counts as dc and i cant plet for a bit. This has happened 3 times in a row and ive teied stuff to fix it like restart my eouter but nothing because all other games on my ps4 work fine but dbd has been acting weird, are the servers down or something is happening?

2. This is mainly for ps4 players. So when someone logs in to play does their ps4 start running faster than it should in the loading screen? What i mean by that is that the ps4 fan is getting faster and faster and ofcourse louder and louder Im asking cause idk if its normal or i should do something.

Answers