Remove limit for tokens on BBQ and WGLF

Options

There's no reason for this game to have such an unbelievably length grind process so my suggestion is to give a token for each hook and unhook for each perk. Which means you can get up to 6 tokens on WGLF and up to 12 on BBQ. It would make things a lot easier.

Comments

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285
    Options

Not a bad idea.

Side effect tho, Killers often wont tunnel because they want their BBQ stacks. If they can get three stacks by aggressively overfocusing on one person, thats not a great idea. No need to reward bad play. (Heres looking at you DS and NOED).

• Lexilogo
    Lexilogo Member Posts: 587
    edited April 2020
    Options

I already dislike that Killer's #1 BP farming tool is locked behind a paywall, now that paywall's BP bonuses go all the way up to +400% BP from the match? Jeez, no.

Are there things that can be done to reduce the grind, absolutely, but buffing the hell out of both sides' already fairly popular BP farming tools isn't the way to do it. How about instead we have things like:

-Making all the other BP increases that exist in the game actually worthwhile

-Making Survivors capable of earning BP more consistently instead of the lottery it honestly is ATM by filling out their BP activation conditions

-Allowing players to sell stuff they aren't using for a small amount of BP

-Making a higher proportion of Perks and Addons worth using so when players do spend BP the feeling of having wasted Bloodpoints is diminished and they feel like they get value for their currency more consistently

• gofu
    gofu Member Posts: 133
    edited April 2020
    Options

I'm always in if it gives you more bloodpoints as grinding in this game isn't so easy, but 400% is just way too much.

Imagine you get a 4 kill (without mori) with the god BP farming build.

BBQ, distressing, thrill of the hunt, beast of prey and a survivor pudding equipped. 30k BP in post match lobby

30k (base) + 8k (distressing) + 4k (thrill of the hunt) + 90k (12 stacks of bbq = 300% more) + 4k (beast of prey) + 30k (pudding) = 166k in a match

And the player may bring bloodpoint boosting addons so keep that in mind.

160k *6 matches you already are at almost a million in around 2-3 hours.

So what can be done?

• Devs can increase the cap at each category from 8k to maybe ,12-16k

• as stated above, they can make players able to sell items for 20% of original price since a lot of us have stacks sitting there

• More events :)

Edit : The maths

• Steel_Eyed
    Steel_Eyed Member Posts: 4,031
    Options

Except that BBQ and Chili goes to the shrine for 2000 shards. It’s how I got it at least.