Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

playing as bubbah

batmanscar
batmanscar Member Posts: 466
edited April 2020 in Ask the Community

if I play as bubbah and have insidious equipped , if it activates by standing still and I rev up my chainsaw , could the survivors hear my chainsaw ?

Answers

• RareOmen
    RareOmen Member Posts: 143

Yes, they can hear it. If you plan on playing Silent Bubbah you're better off using chainsaw speed add ons and just waiting

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314

@batmanscar

The only thing that's suppressed is your Terror Radius, everything else that makes noise will still make noise. And yes, your chainsaw is something that makes A LOT of noise.

If you want to reduce this noise, than you need to use the "Homemade Muffler" add-on to reduce the chainsaws sound by about -35% (the percentage is from the DBD Wiki FYI.) But as said above, you're better off using "The Beast Marks" for the increased movement speed (while mid-tantrum) and "Carburetor Tuning Guide" to increase you charge speed moderately, which cancels out The Beast Marks charge speed debuff.

The DBD Wiki says that the CTG increases your charge speed by 18%, and The Beast Marks decreases it by 12%, so that's still a 6% increase when you're charging your chain-saw, which is still the best add-on combo on Bubba for any build in my opinion.