Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.
Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Does Dropping A Surv With High Wiggle Progress Auto-Escape Them?

Rezblaze
Rezblaze Member Posts: 843

I've noticed this quite often when I'm trying to drop a survivor. IDK if the server is just lagging and its detecting the survivor's struggle completion before my drop, or if this is an intended feature, but it seems whenever I try and drop a survivor who has wiggled a fair bit, my character is auto-stunned.

Answers

• FichteHiro
    FichteHiro Member Posts: 711

@Rezblaze

If the Survivors' wiggle bar is at ~75% or higher, they'll automatically escape if you drop them. Each time you drop a Survivor, they'll gain wiggle progression, hence why if you drop a Survivor 4 times, they'll escape your grasp.

• FixDBDPls
    FixDBDPls Member Posts: 87

Oh nobody aswered this thread, i was in the middle of my daily shitposting but i will stop here to explain this to you. Every time you drop a survivor their wiggle bar is auto-filled with a certain amount, the maximum drops you can do with a killer is 3 and the 4th one is gonna stun you as if they wiggled off your shoulder. This prevents the killer from dropping a survivor as long as he wants and when he wants (for example you drop one surv to smack another 2 and then just take the downed one again and go on the other side of the map with him). Remember, 3 times, no more than that. And you need to learn when you can drop, the wiggle timer is about 14 seconds.