If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

THE TEACHER - Fan-made Spotlight :)

Options
JoLo
JoLo Member Posts: 108

Hey guys, I made a fan-made spotlight for The Teacher with perks and add-ons. :)
You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYup4lEjIZY

Let me know what you think. :)

Comments

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    No_Mither_No_Problem Member Posts: 1,476
    Options

Probably one of the best fanmade Killers I've seen, though I'd like it more if in addition to preventing them from leaving, the Detention power also prevents them from working on gens. In its current state it wouldn't be all too great.

• JoLo
    Options

Thanks! :)
    I believe it can't be underpowered with add-ons - but I think no one would pay for a killer who can't activate his power himself. ;)

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@JoLo said:
    Thanks! :)
    I believe it can't be underpowered with add-ons - but I think no one would pay for a killer who can't activate his power himself. ;)

A Killer who relies on addons to do well is not a well-made Killer. Addons making powers stronger makes all the sense. Making them whole buttloads stronger makes all the sense as well. But making it viable means the base power needs to be buffed.

• JoLo
    Options

Every killer relies on add-ons at rank 15 or better.

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@JoLo said:

Not true. Not true at all.

Hag. Nurse. Billy. Pig. Doctor. If you’re good with any of those Killers, you won’t need to rely on Addons. The only Killers that ever RELY on their Addons to even do something are the really terrible ones: Freddy, Trapper, Wraith, maybe Huntress but her Addons can’t save her so

• Sarief
    Sarief Member Posts: 543
    Options

@No_Mither_No_Problem said:

@JoLo said:

Hag. Nurse. Billy. Pig. Doctor. If you’re good with any of those Killers, you won’t need to rely on Addons. The only Killers that ever RELY on their Addons to even do something are the really terrible ones: Freddy, Trapper, Wraith, maybe Huntress but her Addons can’t save her so

dunno about others, but huntress does not need addons. In good hands she can be a big threat. Instead her addons were making her so OP that they decided to redo the perk just because of some builds with her (rip machine-hatchet huntress)

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options
    DAMN IT YOU BET ME TO IT...I'm just done mine too xD
  • No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Sarief said:

@JoLo said:

dunno about others, but huntress does not need addons. In good hands she can be a big threat. Instead her addons were making her so OP that they decided to redo the perk just because of some builds with her (rip machine-hatchet huntress)

Huntress is low tier. She’s supposed to counter looping with her ranged weapon but because walls need to exist to prop up said loops, Survs can just press CTRL to dodge. Add onto that her 45 meter directional lullaby and lowered base movement speed without any extra mobility and she’s not that great.

• Sarief
    Options

@Sarief said:

@JoLo said:

Huntress is low tier. She’s supposed to counter looping with her ranged weapon but because walls need to exist to prop up said loops, Survs can just press CTRL to dodge. Add onto that her 45 meter directional lullaby and lowered base movement speed without any extra mobility and she’s not that great.

who said anything about looping? actually, you're not supposed to loop with her...

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Sarief said:

@Sarief said:

@JoLo said:

who said anything about looping? actually, you're not supposed to loop with her...

Her hatchets are easy to dodge is my main point. She can’t chase well because of her 110% movement speed, and all any competent Surv has to do to avoid her hatchets is move right when she throws. Or just crouch.

• Sarief
    Options

@Sarief said:

@Sarief said:

@JoLo said:

Her hatchets are easy to dodge is my main point. She can’t chase well because of her 110% movement speed, and all any competent Surv has to do to avoid her hatchets is move right when she throws. Or just crouch.

you obviously don't know what you talk about :)
    and I, obviously, won't be able to change your mind on that one :D

• No_Mither_No_Problem
    Options

@Sarief said:

@Sarief said:

@Sarief said:

@JoLo said:

you obviously don't know what you talk about :)
    and I, obviously, won't be able to change your mind on that one :D

Okay there, Trapper main.

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

WOW.
    It fits the killer theme so well.
    Love it.