Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

Killer

Options
kubolppp
kubolppp Member Posts: 10

I killed all survivors with have only doctor perks but I haven't got adept, why?

Answers

• ToxicAsf
    ToxicAsf Member Posts: 25
    Options

you gotta get a merciless victory. That means you preformed your best and got nearly max or fully maxed bloodpoints in each stat

i swear if this is bait-

• kubolppp
    kubolppp Member Posts: 10
    Options

ok, thank you

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627
    Options

yes, double pip and 4k is required. And I hope you played doctor XD

Btw survivor adept is easier, no double pip, just escape. Proably with 0 progress on gens, no unhooks or heals and escaped through the hatch with a key.

• FireHazard
    FireHazard Member Posts: 7,314
    Options

@kubolppp

It requires a lot more dedication than "just getting a merciless killer" rating, allow me to elaborate on what I mean.

Getting the Merciless Killer rating is a lot harder than you think, especially on some Killers with powers that can insta-down you/keep you in the injured state. If you want to get a Merciless rating, than you need to play near-perfect/perfect to pull it off. Don't worry though, if you're using The Doctor for this than I can give you some simple tips that'll maximize your emblem point potential for any Adept Killer.

Keep in-mind that your Blood-Points gain is NOT what gets you a good rating, it's entirely dependent on your emblem scoring to get a good rating. While yes, having more BPs corresponds to a good rating, it's not directly what affects it.

Here's a few important tips for grinding out an adept killer achievement (for any Killer)

• [#1 Keep consistently hitting Survivors when in a chase] (The explanation seems kind of blunt, so allow me to explain WHY this is important. If you're on any Killer while getting their adept achievement, than it's important to maximize your emblem points in certain categories that sometimes fall short. One of these categories is the Chaser Emblem category. This category primarily focuses on decent chases and consistent hits in said chases. If you end the chase too early, than you gain less points as a result. If you end the chase too late, than you lose Generators AND also gain less points as a result. If you want to maximize your full potential gain, than you need to have decent chases and consistent hits in said chases. You can also break off these chases to just gain more points through regular hits, or end the chases too early IF NEEDED. As long as you consistently keep up with it, than you'll eventually gain points through the emblem. If the team is not super coordinated, than you should be fine.)
    • [#2 Keep as many Generators as you can!] (#2 is also important for many reasons, especially with the "recent" update to the Gatekeeper Emblem. The Gatekeeper emblem category gains all of it's points for the remaining amount of Generators you have every minute. You stop gaining points after a set amount of minutes, I believe it's 6-9, but you gain a point for each Generator you still have on the map. So not only do you have to consistently gain points in the Chaser emblem category, but you also need to focus on keeping all your Generators alive! You can lose a few Generators, but having 3 or more will give you a lot of points for every minute that passes. Also it should be noted that if every Generator is powered than you gain bonus points for keeping both gates closed. This is only rewarded to you when both gates are powered, not if every Survivor is dead while some Generators remain.)
    • [#3 You need to kill every Survivor in the trial] (As said above, this is very important to keep in-mind when you're going for an adept Killer emblem. If you let one Survivor escape, than you will not be rewarded the achievement as a result. If a Survivor DCs early, than you lose out on a lot of points you need... So the challenge mostly ends there as a result. BUT! If someone DC's late into the game, and you gained most of the points they can give you, than their DC actually counts as a kill (for some reason...). So don't be afraid if this happens to you, you should be fine if you killed the other 3 Survivors before/after.)
    • [#4 Specifics about Killers that have one-shot powers/powers that keep Survivors injured] (This doesn't really correspond with you, but I thought i'd add it in here anyways. If you're trying this on someone like The Plague or Hillbilly, than you need to focus on the 3 points above while using those powers. You need to gain deviousness points with your power, but you also need to handicap said power by focusing more on regular hits as well. If you use The Plague, you should infect a Survivor, hit them, and than infect them fully into a down. If you just infect them and than down them, than you lose out on another hit that could've went towards the Chaser emblem. While The Hillbilly will have an easier time defending Generators, The Plague requires a lot more dedication to pull off BECAUSE of how her power works. If you focus too much on infecting Survivors, than you'll lose Generators. The same goes for The Legion, if you focus too much on Feral Frenzy stabbing Survivors than you lose out on getting points towards hooking a Survivor/lose Generators).
    • [#5 Always attempt to get the full 3 hooks for each Survivor] (This last part is also very important, so allow me to talk briefly about it. If a Survivor intentionally dies on the hook, than you need to work REALLY HARD to gain points towards the Sacrifice Emblem Category. If you're going for this adept, than refrain from camping, tunneling, or anything that might cause a Survivor to go into the other hook states WHILE on the hook. Why? Because you gain more Sacrifice points for hooking a Survivor multiple times. If you let them die on the hook, you lose out on these potential points. Also, hooking someone during the EGC gives bonus points as well, so keep that in-mind in-case every Generator is finished when 1 or 2 Survivors remaining.)

conclusion

These 5 tips are very important to remember. Sorry they're so long, but it's hard to condense an explanation without giving proper examples with said explanation. If I just said the title an that's it, you might get confused. I'll also be linking the emblem categories link below, this is from the DBD Wiki itself and is useful for understanding how points are gained in-game.

https://deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Emblems