We deployed a fix to solve an issue preventing players from unhooking, healing or picking up Survivors. Players will need to reboot to see the change reflected in-game. Thank you for your patience!

Adept Killer Trophy Suggestion

Currently, the requirement to get an Adept Killer trophy is to get the Merciless Killer rank while using all three of the killer's specific perks, and no other perks. While it makes sense in theory, I think it should also be awarded for getting a Merciless Killer rank even if they're using less than all their perks, just as long as they're still not using any of the others either. I should think it's more difficult to obtain that rank while using no perks than it is while using your default perks.

Comments

• Meroko
    Meroko Member Posts: 107

Truthfully it should just be a 4k that gives you the achievement. Survivors don't have to double pip to get theirs, they only have to escape. To me the equivalent for killer is a 4k

• bm33
    bm33 Member Posts: 8,147

I agree. If not just 4k maybe 4k with atleast bronze or silver emblem in each category. Also adjust survivor to be survive with bronze or silver emblem in each category because right now a survivor could just locker hop for whole match and grab the hatch at end to earn it.