Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Got Stuck After Pallet Drop

Calchexxiss
Calchexxiss Member Posts: 43

I was playing Trapper on Sheltered Woods in a chase with a Dwight. He dropped a pallet on me, one that spawned between two rocks near a corner tile adjacent to a generator, and it stunned me, then left he stuck in place beside one of the stones in front of the pallet.

Every time I tried to move I just juddered and then snapped back to my position. I couldn't move in any direction, attack and lunging had the same effect as trying to move, which was to snap me back to my starting position. Eventually I ran out of things to try and just waited to lose the match.

5 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• cellysquaad
    cellysquaad Member Posts: 1
    edited April 2020

I was playing as a Doctor on Oni’s map and a survivor was looping me around killer shack and I got stuck in a pallet when I swung to hit the survivor he threw the pallet on me and I got stuck while the survivor got hit. So all I could do is swing and swing but nothing I did worked until a survivor vaulted over the pallet. I was able to grab him while he was vaulting and then next thing I know I was free with the survivor in my arms. I have got video footage of this happening since I am a streamer.