If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

SWF Lobby Bug

Options
G1ng3rBreadMan
G1ng3rBreadMan Member Posts: 27
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

After an "Unknown Error" that has been happening swf lobby gets bugged, if they join me i wont see people in the lobby when they are and if i join them it wont show them readied up when they are so i cant get into a game. only way to fix it is i have to restart the game and sometimes i get bugged after every match

Update: even after the new update that was suppose to remove "Unknown Errors" I still get them and still have this bug

Post edited by G1ng3rBreadMan on
19 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• stillymonkey
    stillymonkey Member Posts: 9
    Options

I'm on PC and i got this a lot. so do you now knows how to fix this problem ?

• G1ng3rBreadMan
    Options

i only know how to fix it temporarily, but not permanently and it varies on how long its fixed, sometimes for a while and sometimes it bugs after every match i put this post hoping the devs will look into this and fix it

• Oopsi3
    Oopsi3 Member Posts: 3
    Options

I've been having this issue for so long now. It's gotten to the point where I dont want to play. I just uninstalled and reinstalled the game. I'll give an update as to whether or not this fixes the issue.

• Oopsi3
    Oopsi3 Member Posts: 3
    Options

Update: It did not work. Honestly, I wish these devs would fix this issue. I would like to play the game with friends. Im beyond frustrated at this point.

• G1ng3rBreadMan
    Options

yeah its so stupid and i reported this almost a month ago and still in pending, they aren't even fixing their game anymore, just putting out new dlc when the stuff they have is already unplayable

• SadCyclops
    SadCyclops Member Posts: 118
    Options

i already have a thread about this topic:

vote up to make the devs see the problem

• G1ng3rBreadMan
    Options

@SadCyclops I posted this back in April and they haven't even acknowledged it, problem is its not a bug that affects everyone and it seems to be very few that do get affected so it doesnt have a lot of hype even though it is making the game pretty much unplayable for those that want to play swf and do have the bug

• Ernie1227
    Ernie1227 Member Posts: 1
    Options

Same error here. Restarting the game won’t even fix it once it starts happening.

• SadCyclops
    SadCyclops Member Posts: 118
    Options

we are currently 3 people playing together and all of us have the bug. Also, when i play only with 1 of them it also happens. Would be interesting if it is player bound (if it only happens when im in the SWF lobby for example and if the other 2 could play together without issue). Ill try out the following days.

Stay strong.

Btw: i also have a bug where my mouse just doesnt work (mouse clicks dont work, so i cant hit as killer / repair, heal or do anything with mouse buttons in general as survivor).

Do you also have this bug?

• G1ng3rBreadMan
    Options

@SadCyclops no, my friends i play with never get bugged it seems to be a bug that only affects some people, so if your friends are having the bug its not your fault, and as long as its a swf lobby it will bug no matter how many are in the lobby, dont know about the mouse thing, maybe try a different mouse if you havent

• Bartlaus
    Bartlaus Member Posts: 1,025
    Options

Hi guys, same problem here. Ive got this bug since january 2020 and it is player bound. If my friends play without me, they wont get this bug. Only with me :'(( And it depends not on my PC, cuz 3 weeks ago i bought a completely new desktop computer and this bug still appears :(( It'd be nice if the devs could give us some explanations...

• martinp
    martinp Member Posts: 4
    Options

I can't believe that there are people having this issue since January 2020.

What a naif person I am! I was waiting to the new chapter release because I thought this problem that I discovered during this last month would be fixed.

The only thing I found was that I still have it and that there was no response to the previous reports done by others players.

It's impossible to play with this bug, I have to restart the game at the end of almost every match! Please, we need a response. We need at least to know that you are working on a solution.

Sorry if I made a mistake, my english is a bit rusty.

• Anaki0
    Anaki0 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I have this bug on seemingly both mobile and PC. I received this bug on mobile only this month and have been dealing with it for almost 3 weeks. My friends and I are so frustrated by the inconvenience.

If I wasn’t streaming/connecting with friends, I would have quit playing this game. I downloaded PC a few days ago and instantly dealt with this lobby bug.

• G1ng3rBreadMan
    Options

Quick update, bug is still happening but you can revoke consent in the dbd settings to fix it instead of having to completely restart the game

• ghoul
    ghoul Member Posts: 3
    Options

Can't beleve it haven't fixed yet, year ago me with my friends tried to play SWF, but couldn't because of this bug and deleted game. Today we tried to play and get this bug again and it seems we will uninstall DBD.

• panfleto
    panfleto Member Posts: 1
    Options

Update: almost May 2021 and they still haven't fixed this. I don't know ######### are the devs doing. Probably designing a new BTS killer for the next dlc.