Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC/The Hillbilly/completly bugged ability ever since the last mid-chapter patch

I am a almost 3k hours Hillybilly main and every since the most recent mid-chapter patch 3.7.0, my most favourite and main Killer, the Hillbilly, is completly different and very buggy compared to what he used to be before this exact patch. Now, his Chainsaw Charge Bar is sometimes just going a little bit backwards even though i didnt let go of the ability button, if he bump's into something, while he chainsaws, he is stunned differentlty then what he used to be, sometimes you can still walk and sometimes you cant, you just cant do any actions but you can still follow the survivor. But i think the most irritating thing is that he now has completly different animations for pretty much everything, which I really cant understand why, why not just leaving the propably most balenced killer in the game just how he is. His pallet break animation/bumping into something animation/charge animation(when he only pressed the ability button for a split secound and then let go of it immediately) is either completly different compared to what it used to be, or just bugged and sometimes works like that and the other times like that. I have really really many hours on this killer and I really hope that you guys just revert all the changes you did to this really good balenced killer in this last patch, because he really didnt need any changes what so ever and now he just feels completly cluncky and/or buggy to play as. Please revert the changes, the "Bug Fix" you did to him wasn't necessary at all, I play Billy at least 3 hours almost each day and i didnt encounter this "bug" EVEN ONCE, so PLEASE just revert the changes. It is REALLY, REALLY necessary.

15 votes

Acknowledged · Last Updated

Comments

• nos4a2
    nos4a2 Member Posts: 64

Agreed 💯 please revert him back to the way he was ! He is ruined and unplayable on ps4 .

• Agreed I literally only play billy when I play killer and these bugs make billy unbearable to play please fix bugs on PS4.

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943

Agree, revert him back. He is clunky as hell to play.

• OneKillOneDie
    OneKillOneDie Member Posts: 2

This is just a "new" camera position, animations are bugged if you watching him from 3rd person vision.

• SirTacticsALot
    SirTacticsALot Member Posts: 21

Jeah okay, then its only a new camera position from killers POV, but then I ask why EVEN TOUCHING their probably most balenced Killer in the game??? Just why??? I know they tried to fix this one wierd bug or whatever but again, this change or fix however you wanna call it, WASN'T necessary what so ever. I literally didn't had this bug even once and i play Billy every day. It is just UNREASONABLE to even touch this guy dude....

• SirTacticsALot
    SirTacticsALot Member Posts: 21

And now he is completly bugged out....

1234512345 Member Posts: 103

wraith is different too