Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anti-aliasing

Jota
Jota Member Posts: 156

Devs I am begging you , add an option to turn it off , or increase TAA quality/sharpness , we are in 2020 and the game still doesn't have graphic options that is a shame. There are people who won't be able to play the game anymore because you blocked Engine.ini, but that could be easily solved if you add more graphic options, AA options , shadow options, volumetric fog options , effects options . I read a post some days ago where a guy said that you won't add Graphic Options because this would give advantage to people, honestly that doesn't make any sense to me , I'm sorry, but even Friday 13th and Last Year have all those options, so please, at least add the option to turn the AA off and if the HAIRS are the problem bring the old hair material back or give us the option to use them along with the AA off. That's my opinion about this new patch , I hope I you understand my point , a lot of people would love to see those changes , trust me :)