Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Oni Randomly turning or being spun around after a demon strike

bjorksnas
bjorksnas Member Posts: 5,474

While playing as The Oni I was experiencing random turn amounts at the end of the demon strike such as after I hit a survivor it might do a 180 degree turn while still in the animation without any input. It is very disorienting

5 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• dahbunneh07
    dahbunneh07 Member Posts: 2

Confirmed here as well. After demon striking and missing (potentially only missing since I missed a ton and saw this happen a lot), the camera would spin some direction. It was very disorienting so I couldn't pinpoint if it was towards or away from the survivor I was trying to hit. Threw me off so bad I don't want to play Oni until it's fixed.

• bLoodSLoth97
    bLoodSLoth97 Member Posts: 29

I have been experiencing the same problem over here. When I would miss the demon strike my camera would flip to a random direction away from the survivor. Another problem I've had is when charging the attack, it would reset the animation causing me to have to charge in again. I play on PC and have been having this problem regardless of the perks I am running. I am currently running Sloppy, Ruin, BBQ, and Whispers.