The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

lets forget about game balance for now

BurnedNoodles
BurnedNoodles Member Posts: 25
edited April 2020 in General Discussions

game settings. thats what we need . we dont need a noed rework, a ds rework , a disturbed ward window rework, a spirit or a freddy change.. WE DONT NEED THAT CRAP. we need the game to funtion properly . and you know how it works with dbd . we just have to complain so much until they change it .and i dont see enough complaints i literally just want to be able to play the game properly

Comments

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

You're not entirely wrong. We do need the game to function better but outside of redoing the entire game from the ground up I doubt we'll get more than general bug fixes instead of vast improvements.

But we should never ignore game balance. As someone who plays near the top of the ladder if the game is left unbalanced it becomes a nightmare to play against other experienced players and that will kill any game that doesn't depend upon a few whales to live.

• BurnedNoodles
    BurnedNoodles Member Posts: 25

at least u can play at the top of the ladder some of my friends cant even play