Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Two survivors stuck at pallet after reviving dying survivor. Unable to leave.

ggwc
ggwc Member Posts: 4
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

Platform : PC

Description of the issue : Two survivors stuck at unbroken pallet after reviving dying survivor.

Steps to reproduce (if possible) : Survivor team mate was down by killer. Killer did not pick up survivor and left. Survivor team mate was at pallet. I revive him and after he was revived, both of us are stuck as screenshot shown below. Both of us had tried running in same direction, different direction, crouch walking and 1 person stand still while other walk away/run away(none of the attempt work). We could not escape the bug until killer found us and attack the injured team mate, causing him to turn dying state. I manage to leave after team mate turn into dying state.

How often does this occur : Happened once to me. I believe it is easy to occur under such situation. We guess that team mate did not have hit box when he was in dying state and once he was revived, his hit box and mine were in collision causing both of us to be stuck.

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, revive a dying survivor

Step 4 : Notice teammate and me stuck in pallet

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

• Character played : Nea Karlson
  • Perks played : Spine chill, Urban evasion, Kindred, Self-care
  • Map : Forgot to see the map
  • Frequency of the issue : Happened once
  • Logs : Did not get logs as i did not know i had to get it. First time reporting bug

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2080106411

Post edited by ggwc on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

Happened to me too but after I powered a gate as survivor. Just stood there vibrating. Couldn't move.

• ggwc
    ggwc Member Posts: 4
    edited May 2020

Bring up my post. Because it has been 10 days since i posted this & still pending. I want the game developers to see this.

This discussion has been closed.