The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Xbox- killer terrior radius/ heartbeat music playing when killer is not near

zig63
zig63 Member Posts: 6

When playing as a survivor, the killers music will play when they are not near. This has started happening ever since the new update. For me, this has been happening at least once per game, typically right when the match begins. The music will play loudly as if the killer was right next to you, for about 5 to 10 seconds. Makes it really difficult to know when the killer is actually approaching.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Does this happen against a certain killer???

• zig63
    zig63 Member Posts: 6

For me, I have experienced this with multiple killers. Someone claimed to me that it’s apart of the new update, but most definitely seems like a bug to me. I’m honestly not interested in playing anymore if it is meant to be like this, it completely takes the intensity and fun out of the game, and is yet again giving more unnecessary power to the killer. I don’t like it when I’m working on a gen, and that music blasts into my headset. Where is the fun if you can’t even tell when the killer is actually coming.