The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

1 Hit Slug Killers just stop pls

Why does half the roster have the ability to 1 Hit Slug all the survivor with little to no cool down.

If your counter argument is "It's fine" or something similar to that extent don't bother. Need someone to actually challange me on this to make me re-think about this bull[bad word] OP broken ability.

For some reason this community favorite word is "It's fine". Like if there ain't room for improvement and that is a joke.

Comments

• Bovinity
    Bovinity Member Posts: 1,522

"Half the roster"

Eh?

• Feiten
    Feiten Member Posts: 204

What is this half you speak of?

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Half the roster? What? If you hate getting slugged go bring an antislug perk in your build. It's a pretty critical part of the killers toolkit and you will get slugged regularly.

• Digwiid
    Digwiid Member Posts: 311

Use Unbreakable

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154

Yeah with little to no cooldown yeah XD.

Only billy so not half of the roster😂

All the other killers need someone to feed them for their one shot power.

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982

There’s 19 killers. Only 5 can insta-down with base power. With addons there’s 8. I’ll go over the five that can insta down without addons.

• Hillybilly: Don't be caught in the open and always stay near windows when in chase to force an M1.
    • Michael: Stay out of sight, if you’re being stalked get to areas with walls to waste the killers time as much as possible getting stalk.
    • Leatherface: Again, don’t be caught in the open and force and M1 attack.
    • Ghostface: Prey to god the game works and lets you look at him (only one that can be bs).
    • Oni: Heal. If he has his power just wait it out.
  • metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632

i like how he hasn't said anything after he started this topic