Killers with 6 Perks

ThePetDetective
ThePetDetective Member Posts: 28
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

No, i'm not saying they should have 6 perks, let me make that abundantly clear from the get go. That's the kind of knee jerk "but survivors have 16 perks total" thing that causes a flame war. This is just a hypothetical.

That said, lets say that all of a sudden 3.7.1 came out right now and Killers had 2 extra perk slots. What kind of builds would you use, and who would benefit the most? And how drastically do you think it would change specific killers/the game as a whole? Would it be a major change or just a meta altering one?

The idea came from the build idea of a fully obsessed Michael. Taking away Nemesis, Furtive Chase, and Dead Man's Switch, a Michael (Potentially with the Fragrant Tuft) with -Dying Light, -Save the Best for Last, -Rancor, -Remember Me, -Play with your Food, and -Dark Devotion would be a really interesting build, pretty much forcing the obsession into playing a completely different game, while also tying it right back into the other three, who are in equal if not more danger (It would be even more interesting if the obsession ran Adept Laurie and Mettle of Man).

I'm really curious to see what kind of builds and strats y'all come up with, but again, i have to stress that i am not of the opinion that killer needs 6 perks, just that this is a fun hypothetical to run with.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,615

Ooh, good one.

I guess i'd still go with my main Perks for Wraith: Barbecue & Chili, Make Your Choice, Pop Goes The Weasel, Enduring.

Then add Hex: Devour Hope, for the potential.

And add Spirit Fury, to sync with Enduring of course.

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

Probably billy with

Spirit fury-enduring-deerstalker-ruin and my 2 extras would be knock out and pop

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Spirit with Devour Hope, Ruin, Haunted Grounds, Third Seal, NoeD and Hex Thrill of The Hunt.

I've successfully broken the game!

• Atrushan88
    Atrushan88 Member Posts: 2,092
    edited May 2020

I think most people would just add another tracking perk since BBQ isn't perfect and is mostly for extra BP, and another chase perk. Perhaps everyone would bring Spirit Fury and Enduring, or Bamboozle.

• CosmicParagon
    CosmicParagon Member Posts: 1,070
    edited May 2020

I would totally add Devour Soap/Enduring and Spirit Fury. I love running Devour on Demo, but it just gets cleansed too often to justify using it over STBFL. My full build would be BBQ+PGTW+STBFL+Corrupt+Spirit Fury+Devour/Enduring depending on mood

Post edited by CosmicParagon on
  • Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

BBQ, NC, Corrupt, PoP + Shadow Born and Brutal Strenght. My huntress get's bright eyes right now.

But i would guess many killers just would add Noed, they don't think about builds anyway.

• WTBacon
    WTBacon Member Posts: 593

Wraith

Shadow Dance - Blood

Shadow Dance - White

1. Brutal Strength
    2. Fire Up
    3. Bamboozle
    4. Iron Maiden
    5. Play with Your Food
    6. Save the Best for Last

Maximum time efficiency.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

Brutal Strength, Bamboozle, Fire Up, Enduring, PWYF, Nemesis

• CardClasher
    CardClasher Member Posts: 86

Heh.

Spirit Furry Endruing.

Corrupt. Bamboozle. Pop Goes. BBQ.

Or Rancor. SpiritFurry. Enduring. Nemezis. Remember Me and Bloodwarden

• Reinami
    Reinami Member Posts: 5,442

Probably just add spirit fury/enduring to most of my builds.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

Legion: Nurses, Pop, Thana, M & A, BBQ, Bamboozle