Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A Platinum Miracle: If I can do it, anyone can

I gave up many times on getting Platinum because frankly I felt like I’d never be any good as killer. I excelled at Survivor so quickly, but playing killer is so freaking hard especially now with crazy matchmaking. I’ve only been to green ranks once & usually stay between 13-16. I don’t know how high level killers do it. Anyway, I figured going for Platinum was pointless cause of Adept trophies especially Nurse. But, somehow with some luck, ultra focus and 3 gen strategy, I got it. Because I’m mediocre at best at blink hits, once there were 3 gens left, I practiced blinking and hitting from gen to gen to gen & eventually my hits started connecting frequently. I want those who are struggling with the adept trophies to know that they can be done. If I can, anyone can. I couldn’t chainsaw hit anyone for the life of me before & I got that trophy tonight, which was the last one needed for Platinum baby!