If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

I've done something and the adrenaline rush is whoa..

Options
Sleepy
Sleepy Member Posts: 107

I apologize if this isn't the right place.

For the first time in my life (even though I'm financially struggling) I purchased a game merch, and I feel SO hyped and pumped!!!

I pre-ordered the Trapper mask and it feels so good! It's a long story but throughout my whole life I needed approval for everything, and this time I didn't get anyone's approval and I don't care what they think.

And I'm excited to have it come here!! I'll be sure to play DbD with it on.

Comments

• MimimiLalala
    MimimiLalala Member Posts: 37
    Options

sounds good bro happy you re satisfied with ya purchase

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Member Posts: 44
    Options

I can see why you're financially struggling...

• Sleepy
    edited May 2018
    Options

Believe me @Sinistrous I know. I don't usually - or ever - do this, but I MUST have that mask.

Edit: Whoa I just noticed for some reason my post quadrupled. Can any mod / admin remove the other ones please?!

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Member Posts: 44
    Options

@Sleepy said:
    Believe me @Sinistrous I know. I don't usually - or ever - do this, but I MUST have that mask.

Edit: Whoa I just noticed for some reason my post quadrupled. Can any mod / admin remove the other ones please?!

Exactly. The mask is something you want not what you need, it's still a poor financial decision at your state.

• Saint_Judas
    Saint_Judas Member Posts: 43
    Options

No need to be harsh. Sometimes, even when your poor, making an occasional purchase just for yourself is really what you need. I'm super glad you are hyped for it, I hope its exactly what you wanted and that it brightens your day!

• Sleepy
    Options

Thanks @Saint_Judas, I probably sound like a kid for christmas in the OP, lol. Can't wait for it to be released.

I agree with @Sinistrous in that it was a poor financial decision. No doubt about that, but as you've said an occasional purchase is what I need.

I've been wanting game merches for decades and well, I never got around to it. Now I did.