How will you pay for the New Chapter?

2»

Comments

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369

It's not especially about rewarding their patch, I just felt in love with a lot of the cosmetics. If I'm brave enough, I'll grind the new killer, by the time I unlock him I will have enough bloodpoints to get him to level 40 for his teachables.

• dispencer
    dispencer Member Posts: 1

no one has said yet that the Devs mentioned an exclusive for those that purchase the DLC the old fashioned way. whether i purchase the DLC that way or unlock them another depends how who that cosmetic is for and how good it is.

• Noodle
    Noodle Member Posts: 103

I will probably buy the DLC directly with cash like I have with all the rest. Especially now that DLC they release will give exclusive cosmetics if you purchase it with money instead of grinding for it for free.

• steezo_de
    steezo_de Member Posts: 1,203

After I buy the DLC, I have enough BP and IS to level up the clown and unlock his perks. I'm going to get Bamboozle 3 on my top favorite killers as fast as I can, and it will be game-on and MUCH FUN until they nerf it. That's right, I'm calling it.

• ComelyStar
    ComelyStar Member Posts: 187

@dispencer said:
    no one has said yet that the Devs mentioned an exclusive for those that purchase the DLC the old fashioned way. whether i purchase the DLC that way or unlock them another depends how who that cosmetic is for and how good it is.

I quote: "DLCs will still be an option. In this case, you’ll get both the killer and the survivor and an extra exclusive skin for a discounted price."

http://www.deadbydaylight.com/posts/2018/store/

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Jack11803 said:
    Two things 1) I think cosmetics cost a bit much. MORE IMPORTANTLY, will chapter bundle be bought in game or in PlayStation/steam store... PLEASE BE IN PLAYSTATION/STEAM STORE!

Why dose that matter?

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:
    Two things 1) I think cosmetics cost a bit much. MORE IMPORTANTLY, will chapter bundle be bought in game or in PlayStation/steam store... PLEASE BE IN PLAYSTATION/STEAM STORE!

Why dose that matter?

1) can give to family who play the game too, 2) if it’s bought in game, and you lose data, you lose dlc too. 3) I want a receipt, though that’s basically same as 2)

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Jack11803 said:

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

Why dose that matter?

1) can give to family who play the game too, 2) if it’s bought in game, and you lose data, you lose dlc too. 3) I want a receipt, though that’s basically same as 2)

Since there has to be a transaction history, you dont need to fear losing payed DLCs, however DLCs via shards.... :wink:

• Jack11803

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

@Master said:

@Jack11803 said:

Why dose that matter?

Since there has to be a transaction history, you dont need to fear losing payed DLCs, however DLCs via shards.... :wink:

If it was in game, there’d be no receipt. The receipt would be for auric cells, which would go to other family members anyway as it’s currency and doesn’t effect family share

• Jack11803

@Master

Basically, I’m stingy as hell