The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Crashing on PS4

TrialByFire476
TrialByFire476 Member Posts: 100

Ever since the 3.7.0 patch has been released, I have been extremely laggy in all of my games. Just recently (right before the hotfix) I've been crashing at least once a day. In the last few days, I've crashed every single game. The game also keeps telling me that I have no internet connection, but I'll go into my network settings and my PS4 tells me everything is fine. I'm losing all of my blood points, depipping, and getting banned for it. It has happened on every map I've played on. It's getting to the point where I don't really want to play anymore, even though I've put in a lot of money and a lot of time. It also keeps telling me that it can't update my rank, if that's of any importance.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• TrialByFire476
    TrialByFire476 Member Posts: 100

If it helps, I was playing as Huntress with Pop Goes the Weasel, BBQ & Chilli, A Nurse's Calling, and Brutal Strength with exhaustion hatchets.

• ChippyD87
    ChippyD87 Member Posts: 1

I seem to be having the same problem. Ever since the new patches, i've had game lag in menus, lag in game that can often lead to my screen freezing up for 20-30 seconds, or even longer until I'm thrust out of the game, being told the killer disconnected, but also tells me that I'm the one on time out.

Whatever the last two patches did, it's breaking the game for PS4 users.