How is this meant to be fair at all?

I join a que as a killer, they are level 4, one perk, one addon and one common offering. IE a brand new killer at level 4. What do I get put up with? A premade team with all very rare perks and addons, all with 4 perks each, all with flashlight and decisive strike, who are bodyblocking, flashlight flickering and teabagging the entire game, and THEN harassing in voice chat afterward.

How the ######### is that supposed to be fair. No wonder the ques are so long in this game with this kind of matchmaking.

Comments

• Macymj6
    Macymj6 Member Posts: 93

I am sorry that killers have to put up with this. not all SWF groups are like this though. When I play SWF which is 90% of the time, I just play to have a good time. I do hope the devs do something about the toxic SWF groups somehow without punishing people just trying to have fun. There's nothing you can really do about it. You can try avoiding SWF? If 4 people join at once its probably a SWF. So just leave if you think thats gonna be easier for you. Until then, there's nothing else you can do about it.

• gofu
    gofu Member Posts: 133

Pretty much what Macy said. Toxic SWF lobbies are 0 fun to go against and with the penalty you don't often just wanna head out.

• Smeagolthevile
    Smeagolthevile Member Posts: 175

I'm honestly fairly new to killer I play a few rounds of killer maybe once a week? When I do I normally just stick to the Pig since shes the one I'm best with. I grabbed a game or two with huntress because I like her design the most and I had a daily ritual for her. I suppose this is my rank, but I am new enough to this game to still not have any idea if thats even good or bad...

• shwag
    shwag Member Posts: 417

First game back for me as killer in 2 months and back to back games I got swat team swf games.

All red ranks. I quit the 2nd game half way through witch I never do that.

First game was ranks 1, 2, 2,5

2nd game was ranks 1,1,2,3,

My killer is rank 13.....

Match making is soooo ######### broken.