Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Bloodweb Level Up Crash

aliseah
aliseah Member Posts: 2
edited May 2020 in Bug Reporting

When leveling up bloodweb on any character, the bloodweb gets stuck and I cannot do anything except ready up, click back, settings, dailies, rift challenges and friends.

The only way to reset and get back to level up the bloodweb is to either ready up in a game or go into the rift to select a challenge so it resets the menu.

Platform: Playing on Windows Store version.

Frequency: Every time a new level is hit on bloodweb when not in queue for a game. When in queue, the bloodweb does not get stuck.

Photo attached: the bloodweb being finished but not leveling.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• BastardKing
    BastardKing Member Posts: 784

I was just coming to report the same thing. I was playing Billy, but was putting BP into Wraith. I finished Wraith's bloodweb, and it just locked me into Wraith. I could not pick add ons, offerings, change killers, leave the lobby, nothing except hit ready. Just locked in for the ride.

• Gremson
    Gremson Member Posts: 5

Same here, anytime wether inside a lobby or while waiting to find a game, if i level up in the bloodweb it gets stuck

• HikingMaple2635
    HikingMaple2635 Member Posts: 1

Same here for both survivor and killer. When every I spend blood points on getting something the game freezes and all I can do is ready up and unready. Then I can do things until I spent more blood points. Happens every single item