If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Stuck in pallets as Killer

Options
Brofasa
Brofasa Member Posts: 1

On PS4, while playing as Scratched Mirror Myers on Lerys Institute, I got pallet stunned by a survivor. But instead of being put on either side of the pallet i was sucked into the middle of it and couldn't move.

It shouldn't be hard to reproduce since I wasn't doing anything particularly unusual, I was just about halfway through the pallet when it was thrown down.

This is the second time this has happened but the first time i was playing as the Wraith and only got stuck on the very edge and was able to break the pallet.

4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• jcklws98
    jcklws98 Member Posts: 1
    Options

I experienced this issue once. Was about halfway through the pallet as it was thrown down, and then couldn’t move out of it. Made for a humorous game when survivors realized I was stuck! However I was free again once I successfully grabbed one of them as they were vaulting back and forth over my pallet.

This discussion has been closed.