Please note: Although we may stop by occasionally, this is not a developer Q&A.

About Boil Over

Skatla
Skatla Member Posts: 21

This perk really does something? Cause i feel nothing changes at all. D:

Best Answer

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Answer ✓

Yep, although the range is a bit small so unless you were put into the dying state right next to a hook, it probably won't help alot.

Additionally, the wiggling isn't super helpful. It can come in handy, but rarely does.

Answers

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

It does, I've had it work in my favour before on maps with a lot of LOS blockers, like The Game or Lery's, where the killers rely more on being able to see hook auras. That's the strongest part of Boil Over. The increased wiggling effect is fairly useless against all but the newest of killers, because most will be able to easily adapt their movements to compensate so they won't keep running into walls.

That's not to say that Boil Over is a great perk, I wouldn't advise bringing it in most situations, but it's not entirely useless.

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550

Adept Kate on indoor maps is way better than Adept Kate on all other maps. Her perks are ten times more useful on Lery's or Hawkin's

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

On Hawkins, Lerys, or even Game you can actually get a lot of benefit from Boiled Over. There are a lot of places for the killer to get caught and the hooks aren't easily seen from tiles away.