bully simulator 2020

Mozmatt
Mozmatt Member Posts: 4
edited July 2020 in General Discussions

i wanted to play as a iconic killer like bubba but just get bullied by the survivors running the same 4 perks. what can i do?

Post edited by Mozmatt on

Comments

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458

If you are brand new, best piece of advice I could give you is disable endgame chat. You can thank me later.

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154

Just play leatherface and if you are Being bullied: facecamp the first survivor you hook. Then enjoy the endgame chat when the bulllies are going to cry.

This is the reason why I always use insidious as leatherface. If they play nice i wont camp and wont use insidious. But when they are being so toxic and bm'ing i Will make sure they will regret it 😇

• metalklok
    metalklok Member Posts: 632
  • tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,180

The game has a brutal learning curve and right now, Matchmaking is all kinds of broken so it's exasperating the learning curve from difficult to downright Hell.

It can be a fun game once you really learn how to deal with stupid good players (and learn to just let go that sometimes you're gonna get curb stomped by the occasional SWAT SWF Team no matter how good you are) but it takes a lot of time and effort to do so.

• Mozmatt
    Mozmatt Member Posts: 4

insidious leatherface it is then

• coppersly
    coppersly Member Posts: 2,318

That's the community. Toxic.

I'd recommend you just leave the game if you aren't hooked on the gameplay (pun intended) otherwise the payoff and reward for playing won't be more than the downside from the toxic as hell community and unfun games you'll have.