Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

By Any Means Necessary rework concept.

The perk By Any Means Necessary shouldn't have a cool down.

The whole purpose of the perk should be punishing bad decisions on part of the killer for not breaking a pallet when given the chance. 

The amount of killers using bloodlust as a hand holding mechanic instead of actually using game sense, and breaking overly safe pallets is shocking, even at red ranks. 

That's why I believe this perk, instead of being a gimmick should be transitioned into a tool to punish these players, and to help them learn that they should break pallets sooner, in order to avoid being punished by this. 

Now, obviously this wouldn't be enough to make the perk meta because the meta for both sides right now is just such unbelievably powerful perks, however what's the problem with throwing some other perks in the mix?

If you have some questions about this concept, please don't hesitate to ask them. I know this idea isn't perfect and definitely has some flaws, for example, "why should I be forced to kick an unsafe pallet?" And while this is true, a large part of the killer meta involves mindgaming these unsafe pallets, however this provides survivors who want a useful counter in that situation.

Please excuse any formatting issues, I originally had this broken up into multiple tweets.