Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Getting stuck on the ground after a fast pallet vault as survivor

LittleCoconut
LittleCoconut Member Posts: 11

I was playing as Nancy and I fast vaulted a pallet and then got stuck on the ground and couldn't move. I got downed and hooked due to this bug, it felt really unfair. I'm playing on PC and haven't encountered this bug before. I will upload a video to this post of the situation.

2 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    edited May 2020

had the same thing happen to me.

it was my first hook all game and the killer even felt the need to hardcamp me (billy with a 99% chainsaw).

Edit: it was on a different map though - i played on the Badham Preschool

• erdth
    erdth Member Posts: 2

had the same thing today, it was on Hawkins Laboratory though

• Jareth
    Jareth Member Posts: 112

Had this happen for the first time as survivor today. Vaulted a pallet and a billy chainsawed it then I was stuck and couldn't move. I didn't know this was a survivor issue as well since I've been stuck in pallets twice in the past few days. First was as Oni and I was stuck on top when someone slammed me with the pallet. In that case I was stuck and couldn't do anything. The second was with Leatherface and I was able to at least break the pallet. PC as well here.