Can we fix grabs please?

Freesham
Freesham Member Posts: 262

I'm tired of getting cucked from my grabs because of dedicated servers. Just now I saw the start of a grab animation when a survivor vaulted a window towards me. Suddenly the grab is cancelled, I get a whiffed M1, and the survivor is completely behind me and escapes.

Comments

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

Yeah, I really hate it too. At the very least I wish they would just make it just go through with an attack, because there's times I'll just mean to attack somebody at a window, and it will go for the grab animation and just stop midway through.

In that situation I don't even get a hit because the grabs don't work.

• Pulvoriser
    Pulvoriser Member Posts: 48

I've seen the same thing happen to me at least 3 times this week.

• GreezyWeezy
    GreezyWeezy Member Posts: 72
    edited May 2020

I've had several instances where a survivor would see me approach, then they jump on a gen real quick and stop working as soon as grab animation started and it would cancel and they would run off. Is this a grab tech? This bug needs to be fixed if players are intentionally exploiting it like I have seen.

• ReaperofCherries
    ReaperofCherries Member Posts: 8

Happens to me too. Except a normal grab action, which all conditions were met, just didn't happen and they just run off. It's like a normal attack cooldown minus the attack.

• evilwithinIII
    evilwithinIII Member Posts: 154

The amount of times i try to grab someone of the gen with ghost face and then i An stuck with a hand in the air.

Then the survivor runs away

The amount of times this happens to me is over 9000

• vaal
    vaal Member Posts: 22

Mb in several years lmao

• Jejune
    Jejune Member Posts: 795

I hate when i vault the window and 3 years later i get hit by a killer...

My point is its not gonna happen. What they could do is remove grabbing from the game, which would guarantee you a hit.