Out of all the licensed killer who would be the most awesome addition?

I’m beyond excited for the next killer reveal for dbd’s 4th anniversary. However the biggest question I have is who could it be and who would everyone want it to be? For me personally my top 5 would be Pennywise, Jason, Candyman, Pinhead and Chucky. I know chucky wouldn’t work of course but it would be a fun addition either in a new game mode or a different play style. The other four are much more likely to make it in, and my top choice is pennywise. I get we already have a clown but let’s be real, he’s not a clown, he’s the entire circus. He could be much better but what if we got a clown who was more polished and had a more fun and unique style? I think pennywise would be a fantastic edition. As for the other 3 I would be happy with any of them as well, especially Jason. Who would all of you guys want to be in the game?

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

This game was made for Pinhead. You put people on hooks for Pete's sake. And just think how cool the labyrinth would be as a map 👀

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Candyman.

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

xenomorph

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

My dream chapter is the Xenomorph

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

It’s gotta be a Xenomorph for me! Followed by Jason and the fisherman from ‚I know what you did last summer‘ and also Chucky (I think the devs could come up with some unique power/playstyle to make him work).

Those are just the Horror licenses that I used to watch and enjoy as a teenager. Jeepers Creepers would be up there too, but that one is sadly out of question.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Jason Vorhees would be amazing, but I don't think they'll get him. Pinhead or Pennywise would be great too. I wouldn't mind Candyman. I doubt it'll be Tyrant or Pyramid Head, but they'd be cool too. Darth Vader for someone more out of left field would be pretty awesome.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

The ring. My favorite horror and the one that I remember the most from my childhood. It's my childhood horror movie.

• KingOfBadRNG
    KingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425

The raincoat killer in deadly premonition

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

Jason and Pyramid Head would be epic.

• Cornpopers_Evan
    Cornpopers_Evan Member Posts: 2,428

My number one is a Resident Evil chapter followed by Jason then Alien!

• Walker_of_the_fog_96
    Walker_of_the_fog_96 Member Posts: 1,238

my bet is for candyman, but i would like it to be jason voorhees (i know, the lawsuit doesn't stop it, but that board game and the devs' words about "a license that is very emotional for us" and "a license that put a before and after in the horror world "gave me a ray of hope) of course, I know there are more possibilities like pennywise or pinhead and I would also buy them, but I would be happier with candyman or jason :).