Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

"iconic" next licensed killer

2»

Comments

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632

It was officially revealed to be Sirenhead.

• HursheySqu1rts
    HursheySqu1rts Member Posts: 6
    edited September 2020

Beware the stare of Mary Shaw, she had no children only dolls, and if you see her in your dreams, be sure you never ever scream, or she'll rip your tongue out at the seam. Mary Shaw's poem from Dead Silence. If you haven't seen it highly recommend it. She needs to be in this game it will help the jump scare factor. Her terror radius will make everything silenced for the survivors but not the killer.

• MasterGrit
    MasterGrit Member Posts: 331

Harry Warden

• Primalux135
    Primalux135 Member Posts: 1,045

It will be pinhead they will recucle the chain of deadslinger mechanic to injure survivor at distance. Sorry for spoiler

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

I dont think Jason, Tallman, Fisherman or Pinhead will be next.

Jason is out of the question, the legal trouble associated with him should be enough deterrent to make them not wanna touch him with a 3 meter pole.

Tallman is super niche, I wouldnt call him iconic, his movies are not well know for most people except the slasher die hard fans.

Fisherman same as Tallman, not iconic at all, "I Know What You Did..." is a franchise with only 3 movies who were paned by critics and slasher adepts, it has already faded into obscurity.

Pinhead is iconic indeed BUT I believe they couldnt get the license so what they had in mind as his power became Deathslinger (a guy tossing chains to trap people to force them towards him is something Pinhed does in his movies, also the Deep Wounds effect has very BDSM/extreme torture vibes), on the other hand they could have gotten the license like they did with Leatherface, of your 5 suggestion I would place him a solid second.

For those reasons if next Killer is licensed from a franchise I believe it will be Candyman.

• SCP_FOR_DBD
    SCP_FOR_DBD Member Posts: 2,416
    edited September 2020

This was made before the fourth anniversary stream. At the time the devs built up a mystery to who the next killer was, it turned out to be our boy Pyramid Head.

• TheStabbiNAngeL
    TheStabbiNAngeL Member Posts: 1,264

Oh damn they got me I just looked at the date lol that's a good one haha

• HursheySqu1rts
    HursheySqu1rts Member Posts: 6

Don't worry the scream from her hits wont cause her to Insta kill you that would just be her mori, that would be too much if she could. As for her weapon maybe she can carry Billy the doll around since the story goes that her dolls kill you. I'm thinking that her power will be that she can place 4 dolls around the map unless add ons appiled, and she can teleport to these dolls causing her terror radius to go off around the doll. During the teleport she can't move but she can still cancel the teleport almost like Freddy but Freddy can still move but doesnt give a terror radius until hes there. So she can scare people away from a gen thinking that shes there but really just teleporting or acting like it. The dolls can be disabled by a flashlight like hag traps but give a notification to the killer when they are. The killer will then have to pick the doll up and place it back down to have it activate again unless add ons allow it to set again. Ive been thinking about this killer alot now it will be interesting to see this killer in action.