Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Resiliance+spine chill IMPORTANT GLITCH

SambaSaw
SambaSaw Member Posts: 137

Last few games I ran resilience and spine chill for better vaulting and all that good stuff. In those few games, I noticed a glitch. When I'm being chased and I'm injured I have around +15% vault speed and while it is noticeable I still lag back just like I normal vaulted (both fast and medium vaults with medium vaults being worse) and although it's a good perk combo running these two together for me doesn't really make sense unless they fix this. Now, maybe this is a bug or bad servers I'm not sure but it's annoying and gets me down sometimes.

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited May 2020

I think it's the servers, same thing happens to me, with or without the perk combo.

It's like, 90% of the reason I get hit through a window, even with good spacing from the killer. Also the reason I hit i'm sure.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

Weird, because for me I don't jump back to the window usually. With or without the perks. Usually I just vault through a window and get hit regardless of if I already started running away from the window or not.

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

That was exactly what they fixed. Now you will always keep momentum after a vault and will never lag back unless you have a really bad internet.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

My vaults are all fine after the patch.