pretty good anti cheat so far

HYthinger
HYthinger Member Posts: 130

I dont know if this has append to anyone else but i just got kicked out of a match by EAC because my "game files are modiefied".

I dont even have vsync off or something but this is allready the second time this happend.

And the best thing is ........ I GET A TIMEOUT because "I quit" the game. yea sure thanks. rant end

Comments

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,531

Passive aggressive remarks aside, the anti cheat is actually doing its job in that case. It's detecting that some of your files aren't right and preventing you from playing. Chances are some of your files were corrupted in the last update, verifying your files on Steam should fix that. https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=2037-QEUH-3335

• Fiv55
    Fiv55 Member Posts: 350

Never happened to me, but a rank update error at the end of the game that punished me for 5mins. After the game ended. Thanks

Check steam and verify your game data (library -> right click on dbd -> properties -> local data -> check for corrupted files)

Might not be these exact terms, bc steam runs in my native language :) but you'll find it

• Raccoon
    Raccoon Member Posts: 7,695

I made this exact same topic, recently.

Had to re-verify and lost all my custom icons T_T