Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Grenade Launcher challenge bugged

Chaubin
Chaubin Member Posts: 16

Platform: PS4

Reproduce:

1) play huntress

2) get a least two fully charged hits with huntresses hatchets

3) challenge doesnt complete

In my last game I downed one survivor using only hatchets and also hit several others with hatchets.

The challenge says "Hit 2 Survivor(s) with a charged hit of the Huntresses Hatchets.

-complete in a single trial"

Unless they meant hit two survivors with the *same* hatchet, I should have completed this twice.

9 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Malkhrim
    Malkhrim Member Posts: 962

I play on PC and have the same issue.

• Megacharzardx24
    Megacharzardx24 Member Posts: 3

i play on Xbox and have the same issue i think this is happening on all platforms

also you can't hit multiple survivors with one hatchet so its probably bugged

• Pound0fFlesh
    Pound0fFlesh Member Posts: 10

Can confirm bugged on PC as well.

• Effrafax
    Effrafax Member Posts: 32

Same issue (also on PC).

• Chaubin
    Chaubin Member Posts: 16

Figure out the "bug" with the help of a friend. You have to wind up the hatchets until you hear a "schwing" noise, then hit someone. You dont have to hit two at once, just two after the noise.

• X_predator
    X_predator Member Posts: 1

Same issue , PC

• OfBloodNDarkness
    OfBloodNDarkness Member Posts: 1

On ps4 did it twice : still doesn't work

• Kees_T
    Kees_T Member Posts: 811

It's not buggued. You have to charge the hatchet to its maximum(until you hear the *plim* sound), and then hit them. I completed this challenge without any problems.

• Hecks
    Hecks Member Posts: 1

I thought it was bugged at first too... but a "charged hit" is considered a hit done by a hatchet that is completely charged- meaning that you need to hear the little ping sound effect... you usually hear the sound effect around 3 seconds after you press M2 (your secondary action button), so it takes a while. Make sure you have a clear shot and are confident you can hit it, since it takes a while to charge up your hatchet completely.(:

• KiliHD
    KiliHD Member Posts: 52

I achivet it. Have you really FULLY charged?

• BigBoss2030
    BigBoss2030 Member Posts: 1

On ps4 and can confirm it is bugged, even after the "shwing" sound. Also, it is now affecting the "Bullseye" challenge, same problem.

• pinillation96
    pinillation96 Member Posts: 1

I've tried it and it won't work for me either, pc xbox platform