Why I think the next killer is Pinhead.

N851
N851 Member Posts: 27
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

When you look at the color choices they did for the 4th anniversary teaser. You see that it is black and gold. Black and gold is the color of the Lament Configuration, also known as the tiny box that summons pinhead. So when the devs said it was a iconic killer that made a dent into the horror franchise, it made me think about who is considered a classic. Not jason because of legal issues, not many people know candy man, it is possibly pennywise but i don't think those colors go with him. When i saw the colors with that black skull, it made me think of pinhead. This is a guess however but it makes me think it is most likely him. As for the survivor, I have no idea.

Comments

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,556

When did they say "gothic horror genre"?

Jason can be used actually... but they can't mention pamela vorhees and a boy who drowned... it's weird...

• N851

I didn't say they did, i am just saying that is technically the genre he is from or at least a form of it. I didn't mean any intention of them saying that so my mistake. Also I didn't know about the legal thing with F13 so thank you for telling me.

• Alice_pbg

Ok, just a simple case of miscomunication between us.

I only know about it because of a video talking about it, I think it was paulies 🤔

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

God I hope so...I want him so much more than Candyman. And this game is kind of made for him as he very much likes hooking people.

Mangled needs to be part of his base power somehow...and his mori should be what he did to Frank in the original

• N851

I have always wondered why he hasn't been in the game yet. Hopefully this is the time to add him.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Do you think if its Pinhead the labyrinth would be the map? Cause that could be dope af

• Maievh
    Maievh Member Posts: 62

Next killer is the Kraken and the map is a ship.

• finitethrills
    finitethrills Member Posts: 617

I don't think the anniversary image should be given so much weight, but your argument about the colors is easily as valid as any other suppositions about the "hints" in the picture.

I'd also love to see Pinhead, definitely more than Candyman (even though I certainly like CM as well). For nostalgic purposes, good old Jeb Morningside is my #1, though I have no idea how you could balance those little sphere of brain sucking goodness. Also, it'd be a bit of a downer if they couldn't use Angus scrimm's likeness for it (Angus Scrimm won the horror flick lottery... With that name and those looks, he was born to be a bad, bad dude).

• TheVVitch
    TheVVitch Member Posts: 224

Killer is voldemort and survivor is harry potter cuz harry potter is mysterious and voldemort has skull. Map is hogwartz

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756
  • I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

Oh is it I thought because it's part of the first movie it was off limits the same as Pamela and boy Jason

oh well

• Alice_pbg

Surprisingly... the camp is indeed fine.

Honestly, the parts of jason we actually care about are able to be aquired. Just gotta change the mom's name, and say he got lost in the woods or something. 🤷‍♂️

• SpaceCoconut
    SpaceCoconut Member Posts: 1,962

New killer is the big ball of Critters.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Black and gold like the piston cup

I know who the next killer is

Kerchowww

KERCHOW

• TwistedSegaGamer
    TwistedSegaGamer Member Posts: 109

I am starting to think our next killer goes further back than most people think. I believe as of this moment our next killer could be The Invisible Man. Here me out on this, a few months ago a reboot movie called The Invisible Man hit theaters. The original movie goes all the way back to 1933. Also some killers may cover parts of something you can't see fear but this guy virtually all of that. Just imagine thinking you are safe suddenly you are blocked or grabbed out of no where.

I don't think it's Dracula because a lot of people doesn't know before 1931 movie there was an even older, unofficial adaption called Nosferatu. This movie alone has since then became known as a iconic horror movie of it's era. I still don't think it's Dracula because the character is in so many things by now. Same with The Wolf Man, Frankenstein's Monster, Creature from the Black Lagoon and a few others. Not to mention, not a lot of people today knows about The Invisible Man.

He actually originated from a book that goes even further back. I grew up with a similar movie called Hollow Man, chances are some of you might've seen it. Honestly, I know a lot of people are convinced it might be Candyman. To be fair, there are some difficult to ignore stuff relating to that. I still don't think we're getting the character yet. Also getting The Invisible Man right now would be easier for them. I already know he'll be used way better than in Clash of the Monsters game.

Yes he would play on mad scientist theme to a degree as well. The concept of not seeing something is very high among most people. One minute you might be safe but the next not so much. You wouldn't even have an idea how to properly deal with it. I can already seeing people freaking out about this. At the beginning of that announcement, I quickly thought a slim chance it might be ChromeSkull from Laid to Rest series.

Now there is also Pinhead from Hellraiser, The Bababook from the film of the same name, two versions of Chucky and Pennywise from IT. All of them would have a reputation that's considered to be iconic. Maybe in this particular case, iconic actually means someone from the golden age of horror movies. Obviously if it is him they're taking a huge risk. Although, they are likely going for the 2020 film version of the character. If you think about it, he already is under the radar for this fan base since almost no one even considered that possibility.

I don't even think the team would congratulate me if I was right on the money here. I still support this game with an passion. I do think they can do a lot with this character. Especially in ways to make it difficult to face him during matches. This is the oldest horror icon I'm considering for the next chapter. Not to mention, The Invisible Man is also present in a lot of different things too. Just not as many as the other Universal movies.