Why you use MORI ?

Options
2»

Comments

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    Options

For dailies and only on death hook.

I don't enjoy playing against mori's so I try to make it as fair as possible when I do use a mori.

• CANxOFxCORN
    CANxOFxCORN Member Posts: 204
    Options

I typically grind out 1 killer a week, saving up all Ebony & Ivory Mori's (Normally get between 15-30). Then on Saturday, I use them all in a row for that day, nothing personal, the animation is cool, and when i stream, the audience enjoys it as well.

• GeordieKiller
    GeordieKiller Member Posts: 404
    Options

If i spot them having a key then i will use a mori as clearly they dont want to be in the game to long so lets give them a helping hand ;P thats my primary reason to use mori the others are if i ran into that particular person/swf and i know they are toxic asf and if i had a really rough games with 4 man, gen rushed or just a bad game i tend to stick a mori on and a dirty build as a stress relief

• bubba_is_bubba
    bubba_is_bubba Member Posts: 171
    Options

hahahahahahahah love, another super funny motivation to use Mori 😂😁

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594
    Options

The funny thing about the daily is, rancor kills also count towards it. It how i got it done on my spirit the last few times it show up. Anything that allows you to kill a survivor by your own hand, seems to count towards the daily.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289
    Options

I save it for survivors that try to pass their teammates onto me. I spare the teammate they run by and I continue to go straight to the runner. Other times I do it because why not 🤷‍♂️.