Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Deathslinger is pay to win version of huntress

2»

Comments

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

...thinking to myself that you meant Pay to Lose...

While already mentioned, you can obtain the banjo battle rifling-fingered Slinger without making a purchase...he’s not even a great killer. Does he stink? No, absolutely not, but he’s not great either. Watered down Huntress.

• B1g_Brain
    B1g_Brain Member Posts: 13

Hunterss i better than slinger, LUL

• IMhereRUN
    IMhereRUN Member Posts: 606

Yes. Huntress is better than Slinger. It’s not even worth a comparison because it’s not even close, but I’ll do a simple rundown to explain my (and the majority of other people’s) reeasoning behind it.

Facts to bare in mind: Both ranged attackers, both same slower movement speed. Everything listed is without the use of any addons.

1. Ranged Distance Comparison: Huntress has a MUCH further range, Deathslinger’s is extrmely limited. 1 Point Huntress.
    2. Terror Radius: Huntress has a lullaby, Slinger does not. Very minute stat here, but to be fair I’m going to give it to you. 1 Point Slinger.
    3. Ranged Attack Comparison: To change a survivor’s health state from healthy to injured, the Huntress must hit a hatchet throw, small cool down, 5 attempts per reload. The Slinger on the other hand has to hit the survivor with a shot, but to injure, has to either reel in for a successful hit, or allow the survivor to break free causing a 4 second stun. The slinger breaking the chain to avoid the stun does not result in an injury of the survivor, although you were successful with your ranged attack. 4 second cool down, 1 shot per reload. Big point for Huntress.

The comparison, as I’ve already said, is laughable. When disputing Huntress V DeathSlinger for killer strength, it’s not even remotely close.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

He needs buffs imo.