Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Rank Reset Error, No Network Connection and losing the Bloodpoints and Perks of the last Rounds

MrCrankunity
MrCrankunity Member Posts: 2

I've experienced this error the 6th or 7th time since Update 3.5.0 (I think). At first I get a rank reset error, after that my game jumps into the games loading screen. When I try to reconnect I get the rank reset error and can't connect for approximately 30 minutes (sometimes more, sometimes less). In that time I can use Amazon Prime Video, Netflix or YouTube without any connection issues, so it isn't based on my network connection. When I finally get inside the game again, I've lost some progress, I made before. I'm pretty sure I lost Bloodpoints and Perks worth around 300k to 350k, which annoyes me a bit, but the most annoying is, that it occures extremly random. It appears when I play as Survivor and when I play as Killer, it happens in private rounds and in public rounds. It happens with friends and alone.

I play on PC, if this helps a bit. And I tried to find some corrupt files with the Steam repair function, but it didn't help

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated